Madhatter just brought to my attention that it has been WAY too long since my last entry. And to make matters worse, the new guy hasn't even started yet. Doesn't even start until Monday... I feel ashamed...
So Tuesday some of the girls came over to celebrate my bday early (cuz that's when we all could get together). Leave it to them to provide interesting entertainment.
No, no. not THAT kind of entertainment. Men did not leave my house with a paycheck, if that's what crossed your mind. (dirty blog readers....)
Gifts did range from appropriate: Lena, with the help of her boys, got me some new games!!!. Becca got me this cool waterproof roll-bag for my ipod and another "kerchief" to add to my collection. If you don't know about my bandanna-wearin' self read here.
(PLEASE - will one of my friends from the south PLEASE tell Lena to stop calling it a do-rag!!! She's from Jersey and keeps calling them do-rags. I keep telling her that a do-rag is something else COMPLETELY! She totally disagrees. Will somebody back me up on this!!!)
And then there were the gifts you wouldn't necessarily show your grandma (depending on what kind of grandma you have). Yana and her, um, pen holder. Not just any pen holder. An old man butt pen holder, where your pen is held, um, in his butt. And every time you stick your pen in said holder position the old man reacts with, um, reactions. And the playboy bunny mug that Yana also got me. That's another long story I don't have time for here. And Sara with her "early Valentine's Day" gift pack. To list a few things in said gift pack: furry handcuffs, matching "spanking thingy", "fun dice", chocolate coconut bubble bath, lotion... you get the picture.....
Just wait until David gets home from his business trip and sees all this on the dining room table...
And then there was the conversation about someone hearing about Wal-mart selling vibrating condoms. Do they really??? Can anyone else verify this??? Is it battery operated?? If so how does that work?? Considering those of us at the table constitute a pretty intelligent group (civil engineer, physicians assistant, jack of ALL trades, graphic designer-to be architect, MBA) a very involved discussed ensued. We still couldn't figure it out - although we came up with some good ideas.
They thought I should do a product review on it - like I did the Veet with squeegee... I know I tell you guys a lot but I'm not willing to cross the line into my sex life... sorry... go find some young, perky, single thing to that for ya.
2 comments:
Jane of all Trades... I don't have the required body parts to be a Jack. And it's not as if I could do a product preview... I'm a good girl.... besides, I thought I was going to throw a "toy" party...
So long as none of the sex-toys nearly cut off your nipple, we'll live without a story. However, if that happens, we expect a full report. Just sayin'. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment