Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Finally - Disney pictures!!

Ok - so our Christmas present to each other was to go on a mini-vacation to Disneyland in California. It worked because I happened to be in California for work the second week of December... So David flew out to join me and we hooked up with great friends of ours who live in LA and headed out to Disney.
It was me, David, Christy and Ann.
Fun was had by all.

















Me and David at California Adventure (Ok, we didn't just go to Disney....)


















David muggin' for the camera.















David and Ann strikin' a pose...
















Christy, Ann and me. Notice it was a bit chilly??!!! I SWEAR we were in southern California!!! I want a refund!!!

















Me and David - and David wearing the Matterhorn as a hat... ; )
















Ann, Christy and me.. again!! : )


Now, one day we decided to have Mexican for lunch in "Downtown Disney". They had this great Tequila menu and since Christy and I don't know jack about tequila we decided to partake of the tequila flight - same thing as a wine flight - nice little sampler of three. Except I had to explain to Christy what to do with the lime.
















Apparently I didn't give a good explanation....
















So that's a quick summary of our Disney trip. And here is a final Christmas picture to top off things.

4 comments:

MadHatter said...

That last one looks post-tequila (and David looks like he knows he's gonna get lucky!)

Zoo Keeper said...

now wait a sec!!! the tequila pictures were taken on the 18th or 19th and the last picture was taken on the 25th!!!

ok, ok... I admit Aunt Michelle had made "Poinsettia Punch" and I was downing it because 1) I was thirsty and 2) it was great! I found out (after I had 5 or so little tea cup-fulls) that it had VODKA in it!! I had no idea!! That might explain the last picture....

emily said...

awesome pics. so even if you were wasted in the last photo you still look amazing!

Zoo Keeper said...

whoa now.. I wouldn't call it "wasted"... just pleasantly enjoying myself...