Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Can you still make a New Year's Resolution on the 6th??

I wasn't going to make one. I usually don't stick to them very well.
Last year it was to cuss less. That didn't f**ckin' work.

But just today, at work, I decided I should resolve to not get so worked up while at work.

This job is MUCH less stressful than my last one. But every once in a while something comes along and really gets my panties in a wad. Now I shouldn't react the way I do because it's still a cake walk relative to what I used to have to put up with. But I think I do it just to get the good ol' blood flowin' again.

But it's never worth it.

So today, even though it's been a shitfest (relatively speaking, of course) I'm not getting all worked up over it.

I'm just not.

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

They could always fire you and you could collect unemployment. Just sayin'.