Sunday, May 09, 2010

Plese identitfy yourself

I have a follower "betonarmes".  I don't know who you are.  I also see that someone from Halliburton Company in Houston, TX has accessed my blog. 

Please identify yourselves.  I do not know anyone from Halliburton that would have any interest in my blog.  Plus I don't know anyone betonarmes.com - which appears to be Russian, perhaps??  Greek???

Why are you following my blog???

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

One of my friends and regular readers is from Texas, and her husband may work for Halliburton. I'll check on that. You need to calm down about that or go private again you know! Some people just stumble upon blogs by following comments and links and find one they think is funny, then keep following. I have quite a few I found that way!

Anonymous said...

**waves**

Hi! While I'm not either of the folks you mentioned, I figured I'd let you know I've stopped by a few times. I found you just like Tiff said, by clicking a link on her page. When I realized I knew you from McCabe, I didn't feel so creepy about returning every now and then.

Take care,
Peggy

Zoo Keeper said...

Hi Peggy!!!

And Tif - It's just prudent to know who's looking... you know, just 'cuz...

MadHatter said...

admit it...your weirded out b/c Cheney was affiliated with Halliburton (wasn't he?).....seriously, I can't figure out how to track anything....I just finally unsubscribed from that doohickey