Monday, August 16, 2010

Connie's next life

Connie, aka Funny Lady, is retiring and her last day is Wednesday.  (I figure it's time to give her a "real" name plus it's part and parcel to the story...) 

Since Connie has worked her whole life and has been worried about 'what to do" once she retires she's been joking that she's going to start pole dancing. 

Did I mention that Connie is 70?

So the other gal in my office (we left the guys out of it for good reason) and I decided that we were going to set her up for life.  We were going to give her everything she needed to start a home-based, part time business after her official retirement.

First, we had to get her some posters to announce her new vocation:


Now she's going to need some equipment.  So we provided her the appropriate pole and boobie tassels as well.

Now all she has to do is dance!

Here's she showing off her skills on her pole, holding her other "accoutrement" in front of her poster:


Here's she's giving it the "ballet" treatment.  I mean, come on!  She's got a classy act!!


And in case you need a close up....

So don't any of you out there worry!!  Connie will be just fine after retirement!!!

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

I love that they are really called "boobie tassells"!