Is it possible to have the opposite of anorexia?? Because I think I might have it.
I know I've gained some pounds. I see the scale. I've noticed that some of my pants are tight.
But over all I didn't think I looked too bad. I'm not kidding myself - I know I don't have the body I did at 22. But I didn't think I looked too bad... especially for weighing 35 pounds more than I did in college...
But I just looked at some pictures that were taken at the family wedding a few weekends ago.
WOW!
I'm a chub!
I was insulted! How come I didn't realize how chubby I've gotten?? I mean seriously! I see myself nekked in the mirror every day! Isn't it usually the other way around? Girls think they look all chubby and fat but it's not nearly as bad as they think... I thought I was all that (sans a bag of chips...) but I'm so not!!
I guess I will be rethinking my daily activities and nutrition....
5 comments:
I think I saw some of those pics and you looked great. In fact the last time I saw you for real, like 13 or 14 months ago you were too thin!! And that's before all of the running.
I totally have that. I think I have a magic mirror. I look in it and think, "F*ck, I'm HOT!!!" Then I see a picture and think, "Shit, if the camera adds 10 pounds, exactly HOW MANY cameras did they take this picture with?!?!?!"
My name's Tiffany, and I suffer from a-anorexia.
MH - even I know it's a sin to lie... ; )
WG - That's soooo me too!!!! WTF?!?!?
I saw those pictures on FB and if you are chubby, then I'm a big fat cow! I hate the way I look in pictures--every woman does I think, so don't even use that as a benchmark. Oh, and with my limited knowledge of alcohol, I was thinking the same thing, that there is no such thing as red champagne. Why we had those glasses, I cannot say.
Post a Comment