Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LOVE it!!

I'm officially hooked on Netflix!  If you don't already "do" it you need to! 
  • It's cheaper than going to the theater
  • And it's cheaper than pay-per-view movies off the TV
  • It's on your schedule (snack break, pee break, phone call, etc...)
  • You can browse titles online - not standing in a movie rental store - which requires gas, making your way through traffic to get there, possibly arguing with someone else about what title to rent and late fees
  • Oh yeah - no late fees!
  • And there are lots I can rent and watch immediately with my Wii (also works for Xbox and PlayStation)
This way I can watch movies when the hubby's not around and worry that I'm racking up $5 a movie (pay-per-view).  Or I can watch it and not worry the hubby wants to watch it and can we both get to see it before it has to be returned??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If it weren't for sports, we'd cancel cable and just use Netflix. We watch stuff with our Wii too! Most recently, Glen has been introducing the boys to The A Team tv series. And I highly recommend getting MI5 from the BBC. I think there are about 8 seasons worth now. It's my favorite show ever. If you liked 24, you'll love it!

WanderingGirl said...

After 5+ years, I canceled my Netflix membership a few months ago. I was at the point I had movies for several weeks at a time and it wound up costing me way too much... after that I realized I just wasn't watching movies much anymore, so I canceled the subscription. I'll rejoin after I get time to watch again...