You know, last year when I joined myspace I was very proud of myself. I don't have kids and I don't have a job where I'm required to keep up with computer/ internet technology. well I need to know how to work my computer - but I'm pretty sure I have that kicked.
So I'm trying to keep up with the times when it comes to the internet so I don't drift off into middle-age ignorance. Hey, this blog is another big "check" on that list. I've had fun on myspace. I've connected back up with several old friends. But I still haven't checked out youtube. And until yesterday hadn't looked into facebook either.
I joined facebook yesterday. but I'm confused. well, probably not confused, I just don't know how to work it. it seems harder to find people. I don't like it because I can't anonymously peek at people's profiles. Like in myspace there are a few people where I check out their profiles every once in a while - but they're not a "friend". and I want to keep it that way. What good is it if I can't spy on people??
arg!
Oh and everyone wish my friend Sara a happy 30th b-day! She's having a pirate party to commemorate the monumental event!
No comments:
Post a Comment