Well, I havent' been posting because I couldn't get into blogger - getting some sort of error. Apparently it was just pissy those days. I changed nothing and here I am!
Speaking of blogger - I'm a bit pissy myself today... Work stuff... I'll be better tomorrow.
My newest hobby is this ancestry.com thing. I'm trying to make a family tree. Y'all will be surprised to know that, despite from being from WV, my family tree DOES branch... a lot....
I traced one relative back to John Smith and Pocohontas... but of course I need to verify the integrity of the info.... but wouldn't it be neat if it turns out to be true???!!! Dad's perplexed because he'd always been told his family didn't come to the US from Ireland until the early 1800's... so far all the info I've found since the mid-1700's still has them being born in Virginia. Story has it that David's great-grandfather was dropped on the steps of an orphanage... so that side won't be able to be traced back too far. (makes my job easier!!)
I gotta run... you know, "real" work to do : )
No comments:
Post a Comment