Wednesday, June 20, 2007

mis-information

You know - I've decided dad's aren't always the pillar of accurate information... case in point:

A few years ago my dad said he heard from someone (he still can't remember who) that my ex-boyfriend from high school owned/ managed a strip club in his town. Now, when I heard this my first thought was "people change. who knew??" I mean c'mon. This was the guy that I had to work for MONTHS to even kiss me! Even then I had to talk him into turning off the lights when we made out!! (apparently he had a previous g-friend that would only kiss him with the lights on -scared of something, I guess. don't know what...)

So for years I'd joke with friends (none of whom are from my town or know this person) that I have an ex-boyfriend that owned a strip club. It was for the effect of a joke - but it did make me secretly feel like a good "dirty girl". Kinda like "I took this innocent, pure boy and turned him into a raunchy, sex-driven man!" Whoo-ho!! Damn I'm good!!

Turns out - not so much. I happened to run onto his little sis on myspce and we started chatting. I had to ask her about the whole strip club thing ... turns out what he does is quite respectable. (damn!!) I was really hoping to have a dirty past...

Turns out he's moving soon to be with his girlfriend. I wonder if he makes her keep the lights on when he kisses her... Nah! He was way past that point by the time I was done with him. *evil grin*

No comments: