I do 99.999999% of all my computing on my work computer. Yes, even blogging. However, said work computer decided this morning that it's done with me. For the moment anyway. As IT tries to work on it (all of this morning, might I add) I have not been able to check my work email. Which is kind of a problem since I haven't checked it Friday. And I don't mean this past Friday. I mean Friday-before-I-went-FL Friday.
Sure I could have checked it while on a business trip. Heck, I'm sure they want me to check it while I was on a business trip. But I was busy and then too tired to care. I don't get too many emails at this job anyway. (for comparison I did log in today and saw I had 77 new messages. That's for 9 days... In my last job I averaged 80+ emails a DAY...) I could open Outlook - I just can't read anything...
So during lunch I've come home to check it via our web mail system. Which, guess what - isn't working!!
So I decided to update my blog. I don't have it bookmarked on this computer. (why would I??) So I typed in my address just to get the links to read all of y'alls blogs. Can you image the heart attack I had when I saw this on my page. (you gotta click it to see..)
When did I get pregers and not know about it?!?!?!
Needless to say, I typed the wrong address. That's the blog you get if you go to suburbanzookeeper.blogspot.com. Whew! I had a mini heart attack there for a minute.
3 comments:
Kind of funny after that last post about the little girl on the airplane.
Nobody told you that could happen if you hold a kid on a plane for 2 hours did they???? Secrets out now!
the last thing you'd want to hear right now are 'follow the signs . . . ' so instead i'll say 'keep taking the pill'.
Post a Comment