The Nook is either the greatest gift or the worst... depending on your perspective.
For me it's the greatest. Really - I've had my nose in it since Christmas. And I've especially had my nose in it at all times since discovering the library. But you guys know this because I've already told you.
What I haven't mentioned is why it would be fair if the hubby said it was the worst gift ever....
See, I read at night. In bed. You know, since we made that handy dandy headboard with the reading lights attached.... And I'm one of those readers that means business. As in "Don't bother my while I'm reading or you're bound to get yelled at... or slapped." See where I'm going with this?
So, for a long list of many reasons - the Nook being at the top of the list - we aren't having kids. Or can't. Depending on your perspective. So for all you gals that do ask or are dying to ask consider this your answer.
So from hence forth your kids can refer to me as "Aunt JD". Which is a good things 'cuz don't aunts love to spoil the nieces and nephews??
7 comments:
i had no idea the Nook was a valid form of birth control.
our houses are eerily similar..... ;^)
Yippee! The world needs more aunts - trust me I know! And why aunt JD and not JC?
This can be a win-win for both parties....put those trashy books you read to good use on the hubby. Then he'll probably even encourage your habit. (and I wouldn't sell my kids on the black market or anything, motherhood is not for everyone and that is OKAY!! You are a great aunt!)
Because "JC lastname" would be redundant. "JD last name" is not.
Because JC is the best known knickname for the sweet baby Jesus.
And Hubby probably loves that you're telling everyone that the Nook gets more action than he does.
Good thing that I don't like to read in bed, or PB would definitely go on a Nook protest, lest the Nook prevent the Nookie.
Oh - and that too, Tif!!
Post a Comment