Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh!! That's why!!!!

Ever have something blatantly obvious in front of you but you just don't figure it out at the moment?  And then later it dawns on you and you think what an idiot you are for not realizing it sooner??

Nope??  Just me then, I guess.

The last few days I've been feeling especially bloated.  Right now I'm eating lunch at my desk and it hits me.

DUH!  I've been packing myself full of salads for the past few days! 

Uh, ever heard of fiber???

The hubby and I belong to a CSA (food co-op kinda thing) and in the past two weeks I've gotten lots of salad greens.  The hubby really doesn't eat it and it's been piling up so yesterday I brought in all the greens and any other salad fixin's I had.  I even stopped at the grocery and bought a few things to round the bar out.  And we've been having "Office-Kitchen Salad Bar" for lunch.  ("we" as in my office.)

As I'm sitting here with my plate full-o-salad it occurred to me that I'm eating a lot of raw veggies... more than I have in a looong time.  Duh.  (insert V-8 head smack here...)

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

the good news is that you're due for one fantastic colon cleansing!