We have a HUGE king bed. But this is how I woke up this morning:
(please excuse my bodonkadonk in the picture. It was very awkward trying to get these shots by myself..
.. and I was getting the evil eye from Nikki because this flash-thingy kept going off while she was trying to get some beauty sleep...)
Note in these first two image my ass hangin' off the edge of the bed, the body pillow between us, acting like Nikki's bolster:
In this picture please note aaaalllllll that bed space that is empty. (except for Karl Kat grooming himself on the far edge.)
What you can't tell is that I'm kinda wrapped around the upper corner of the bed too. I'm essentially spooning with my dog. Would have been better if my butt didn't hang off. She's such a bed hogger....
P.S. see that green blanket that she's not on??? That's supposed to be the dog blanket....



2 comments:
i'm so grateful we finally have the dogs trained off the bed. well, that sounds like we actually had something to do with it...i suspect it's really old age/arthritis that's keeping them grounded. at least you don't lack for a good cuddly with the hubs is out of town! ;^)
Good thing those Tempur-Pedics are good right to the edge...lol
Post a Comment