Monday, September 06, 2010

addict

My name is Zoo Keeper and I'm a caffine addict.

I've been drinking a lot of coffee at work over the past year or so.

The Keurig makes it soooo easy! but that's what we have at work. I have a great Krups here at home. I got it for dad when he comes to visit. But almost NEVER use it if he's not here.

Yesterday I was having a craving for some frsh, homemade, local pastries. so at 7:30 am I set out to a local bakery I'd never visited before.

They didn't disappoint! I came home with danishes, muffins and an assortment of Italian cookies (that have become an oh-so integral part of my life since I got married).

All those sweet carbs were begging for a cup o joe. I was going to swing through Timmy's drive thru and then I remembered - I had Timmy's at home.

I brewed up half a pot. And drank it all. And was yearning for more. So this morning I brewed 3/4 pot. And I'm drinking it all!

By MYSELF!!

But the tell-tale symptom of a caffine addict?? After drinking all this coffee I don't had a headache...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

2 comments:

emily said...

drink lots of coffee, then blog!!! it will make for wonderful material and I love being entertained by you!!

MadHatter said...

only the coolest chics drink that much coffee