Thursday, December 02, 2010

fun times on a plane

From JFK to Vegas I sat by this cute little girl on her way out to visit her Marine boyfriend. She turned 17 yesterday. What a baby! She's from "Wooster" Mass. And yes, she said things like "cah" and "hot-attack", etc...

I sort of met her boyfriend at baggage claim. He's a Marine so I expected a MARINE. But I forgot she told me he's only 20. Let's say he has a bit before he grows into being a full-fledged MARINE!! But they are so cute. Ah, young love. They're all huggy and kissy face. Her BF can hardly keep his hands off her - but then again he's been cooped up with a bunch of Marines...

We should all remember being young and in love. Ok maybe y'all do but I don't. And I should. It was definitely a good reminder for me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

I know its only three years, but 17 and a 20 year old Marine!!!???? Is she being raised by wolves or something!