Note: If you don't know me that well let me explain. I'm referring to my reconstructive jaw surgery back in 1994. I've had no face lift or anything like that. yet. Although I got a funny feeling an eye lift might be in my future, say in 15 or 20 years... Just sayin'
But I've "suffered" with this crap melasma for several years now and it just won't go away despite my best efforts. And I'm starting to see some crepe-like wrinkles around my eyes that I'm convinced are due to over 20 years of yanking on my lower lids to put in and take out contact lenses. Funny - I'm ok with the
So I scheduled a chemical peel.
At the dermatologist. No spa for me for a treatment like this!!
This is supposed to help with those fine lines and melasma. I was going to wait because I had it in my mind that it was a few hundred bucks and took a week to recover from. Turns out it's only $60 and only takes a day or two. I'm having it done on a Friday afternoon.
I'll let you know how it goes. I have high hopes!! But I shouldn't because it will probably take a few consecutive peels to really see anything. But here's to a miracle in a bottle anyway!!
1 comment:
Yeah, I want to hear how this goes, too! My melasma sucks.
Post a Comment