Saturday, October 15, 2011

the big day is here!

Tomorrow is the half marathon! Weather reports range from anything from cold, rainy with wind gusts of 25 mph to cool, and partly sunny. I prefer the latter...

The hubby and I go pick up our race packets today. Of course we'll lay out all our stuff tonight so there will be no panicking in the morning. It's nice that the race is local so we won't have to leave the house until about 6:30 or 6:45!

When I ran I Phoenix amost 2 years ago I think we had to leave the hotel around 5 to get across town (via public transport.), drop our stuff and get situated among the 25,000 people running the half marathon!! (And to get around the 20,000 or so people running the full marathon!) I think there are about 2,000 people running this half and full in total.

So wish us luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: