Thursday, October 27, 2011

horror of horrors!

I'm turning into my mother!!

I was afraid this day would come.

I'm in the Atlanta airport. And I was going down the escalator when I saw this awesome backpack this woman was carrying. All those pockets! All that organization!! Did it have a laptop sleeve???

So I leaned over "excuse me. Excuse me. Do you mind me asking if your pack has a laptop sleeve? I was admiring all the pockets. It looks great and mine just doesn't seem to accommodate everything!"

And then we had a whole conversation about how laptop packs are SO much better than bags, better for your back, can carry so much more, etc... all the way to the bottom of the escalator. I usually don't talk much to strangers. (I know. Hard to believe - but true!)

I think I'll have to check into one of those bags!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

MadHatter said...

I don't know if this counts as turning into your mother or if it would be better categorized as "normal adult, yet weird thing"

WanderingGirl said...

I agree with MadHatter. And Jason has one of those packs, and it's pretty great.