Monday, March 05, 2007

As promised!

Cousin Patrick was good to his word and sent me the few pics that were taken on our night on the town in "Ft. Liquordale". I'm not sure if they call it that due to all the bars to because it has a high gay population. Maybe if Patrick reads this he can clear that up for us... ; )

So here's the first picture of the evening, before the festivaties began. Looks innocent enough. Don't ask me why I have my left arm all bent nack like I'm trying to stick my boobs out. Looks goofy, doens't it?
So here's me and crazy Joe as we make it back to drop me off at my hotel. Doesn't he look like a nut???!!!! Funny guy...
So here's the piture that Joe took of Patrick and I before they left. I think this proves Joe had a little too much to drink... I kid you not - no editing was done to this picture....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its okay--you are among friends...we know you were trying to stick your boobs out! :)TB