Friday, March 16, 2007

Boycott Norhtwest!!

As I've complained before, Northwest sucks. I know this because David flies them to Detriot and he's always having problems. (remember the phone call in the middle of the night saying they landed... in Rochester?? not Syracuse...) Well, now I'm going thru my own personal hell.

I'll spare you the details but let's just say I couldn't get home to Syracuse from LA becuase they cancelled my flight due to weather in the East. I've spent all day at Christy and Ann's trying to get things straightened out. Kicker is - since I can't get home tonight to Syracuse I'm actually not going to go home at all. I was supposed to catch an early flight out to San Antonio tomorrow AM so now I've screwed everything. Change of plans - going straight from LA to San Antonio for next week... I swear there's a guy that lives at my house but I haven't seen him in so long I can't for the life of me remember his name.

Again - I'll save you more details, but I have now been on hold with Northwest for, let's see - 2:29:55 as I'm writting this. I still have to talk to a human. Orbitz couldn't help me due to the unique-ness of my situation but I'll give them credit - they tried....

So, I'll not go off and bitch and complain - I've done enough of that already. Let's just say I'm tired and pissed that I'm not going to get home - even if it was going to be for less than 12 hours..... And to make matters worse - I'm going to San Antonio for our managers meeting where I'm being forced to play golf. (see previous post) UGH!!!!!

I wanna go home.....

No comments: