Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IT strikes again!!

I hate to complain about our IT department. Because I really like the guys that are our "Corporate IT". But the two yahoos I have to deal with for our "Company IT".... let's just say they leave a LOT to be desired.

Like today....

I think I mentioned they had to reinstall my OS on my "new" computer about a month ago. So today I got a request from a sales rep that required me to reference something in my archived emails.

To make a LONG story short (and to keep me from telling the story again, thus probably causing me to have an aneurysm) all I will say is that the IT f*&%er erased all my archived emails.

That was over two years worth of info. (shakes her head in disbelief...)

1 comment:

emily said...

those who can, do. those who can't, work in IT.