Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reality Check

Ok, y'all know I'm a Twilight groupie. And I'm really starting to have doubts as to whether I'm going to stay on "Team Edward"... "Team Jacob" is lookin' mighty hot these days!!!

But let's get real. The kid that plays Jacob is only 17. So moving to "Team Jacob", although all just-for-fun to begin with, still seems a little creepy seeing as how I could technically be his mother.

Ewwww... that last statement sent me over the holy-shit-I'm-getting-old edge!

Ok, what was I sayin'? Oh, right. Taylor Lautner is only 17. Which is also why I think they haven't made a "Jacob is a WILF" shirt, in my opinion.

But I digress. again.

I was scrolling through tmz.com today ('cuz I have nothing better to do) and was readin' up on my latest gossip.

Did you know that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner appear to have gone on a date or two?!?!

Oh sorry... "something shiny..." (as she points in the opposite direction and gets distracted. AGAIN!)

So, on this site they actually have a countdown ticker with a picture of Taylor L. that says
"XXX Days: XXHours : XXMinutes: XX Seconds until 18 & legal"!!

Even I recognize that's gross.
WAY over the top!

Somebody quick - get me a photo of Hugh Jackman... or at least someone more appropriate for me to swoon over!!

3 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

i'd have to go with team jacob...if i were the cradle-robbing type.

i'm taking care of your age-appropriate desires now over at my notions. ;^)

Unknown said...

Whoever told you about TMZ.com should be shot! :)

Zoo Keeper said...

Yeah, right Karen. You know you told me to lure me into the darkness!