Friday, November 20, 2009

THIS is why!!!

Have you heard the big news?? Oprah will be ending her show in 2011 after 25 long, productive years!!

I heart O! I watched her in college and then went on a watching hiatus due to having a real job and not home during the 4pm witching hour. However, for the last few years, and the addition of our DVR, I have picked up where I left off watching. It's like I never left. *sigh*

Since I watch the show I sometimes check out the website. Apparently this week they did a "Make Over my Man" segment. (I haven't watched it yet. I usually catch up on Saturday mornings when the hubby is still in bed.) I saw this brief, simple list of items men must have in their wardrobe.

See, I hate clothes. Not wearing them, mind you. I'm not comfortable going around in public naked. But I hate looking for, trying on and buying clothes. However, I could handle this list for men's clothes!





I "get" men's clothes. I understand how to dress a man. Myself? Not so much....

What's wrong with this pictures???

No comments: