After I left Vegas I headed to CA and to Disneyland. I met up with Woody's friend, festive Marly (Minnie's cousin) and Minnie....
Eventually I got Minnie to ditch the ears and take a "proper" picture with me. I have even better ones but all these were taken on my phone and easiest to upload to the blog....
I had a great time!!! It was good to see great friends and my brother (in the event you were wondering who in the heck "Minnie" was...) And I thought I should clarify since I've been told we don't look like we're related at all. Which caused it's own set of issues when my brother was worried that people would think I was a cougar out with my "catch" at Disney. - I hadn't seen him in so long and I'm so proud of him I couldn't help but keep hugging him!!
I would say my trip home was uneventful. But it wasn't. I took a red eye from LA to NYC. In the middle of the "night" we got the dreaded "is there a doctor on board" announcement. An hour or so later followed by the even more dreaded "folks, this is the captain. Due to a medical emergency we'll be making an emergency landing in Oklahoma City. Please stay seated and allow the paramedics to come aboard and assist the passenger off the plane." Not sure exactly what happened but they did take an elderly Japanese lady off the plane. She was unconscious and had several IVs running. Her husband went with her. They didn't speak a word of English. I hope they made out alright.
But I'm glad to be home, even if it's ridiculously cold and still snowing. I dodged the 24- hour stomach bug and the possible strep throat. But I do had a fabulous head cold. I'm blaming you Woody's friend!!!
I should get back to my working on my budget for this thing they call my "job"... ; )




4 comments:
Ouch! I was really good and did not even touch you for almost the entire visit! Oh, and it could not have been the 15000 people you crossed paths with at Disneyland, California Adventure, on the bus to the airport, at LAX, OKC, JFK or SYR? Love you!
I LOVE the picture of you and your brother. It's so sweet. Glad you had so much fun together!!
Dude, I cannot believe your bro has grown up. He's still 12 according to me.
Your bro looks great!!!! Maybe he could conference with mine???
Post a Comment