Let me explain. I'm back on a daily migraine medication that, last time I was on it, made me REALLY anemic. This time around I thought I was doing ok. So well, in fact, that I donated blood Monday.
In retrospect I shouldn't have done that.
I had enough iron to donate but that sucked any extra I had right out of me. It took me all week to figure out why I was sooo exhausted. I just figured I'd had too much of the fam over the holidays. Duh.
Have you ever been so severely aenemic they make you take supplements?? I get so tired I want to sleep ALL the time. It's like being sick without feeling bad.
Well when I finally figured out what was wrong I started the iron supplements again (and other, ahem, supplements to go with it because iron supplements do quite a number on your GI tract. I'll leave it at that. You're welcome.)
So that's why I went to bed at 8 on New Year's Eve.
And today we drove 3.5 hours (one way) to go to IKEA to get the hubby new "fixin's" for his home office. I pretty much slept all the way there and back. (Except for right now. We should be home in 30 minutes.) And I think the iron's starting to kick in because I'm feeling better. But I suppose it could be all that sleep...
And now I feel like I could stay up until midnight tonight. Figures... a day late.
And did I mention the trip to IKEA??? That should explain the many dollars short...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment