Today I want to kick Mother nature in the face. Not normally a violent person, I find I am driven to such moods when a one has granted me one of my wishes only to slip in a cruel and callous twist.
You know I long for sun during these dreadful winters here. And not just a peek of sun here and there. I want days of sun. Where I can go outside and enjoy the the beautiful white snow. Get my fill of vitamin D. Take the dogs for a walk without fear they will turn into pupsicles. Go skiing without worrying my skin will get sand blasted off my face from icy snow pelting me from above....
Today the forecast is for a FULL DAY of luxurious SUN!!
ALL DAY!!
Except it's frickin' ONE DEGREE!!
FAHRENHEIT!!!
What kind of joke is that??
As far as I'm concerned you can take your crap sun back. I don't want it if it comes with single-digit temperatures.
: P
No comments:
Post a Comment