Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The princess culture

So I scan a lot of stuff on line during the day.  Because I can. 

Interestingly enough I read a lot about raising kids.  Because I don't have to.
(I hear that parents love to hear you tell them about all the latest and great child-rearing techniques.  I just want to be sure to keep them abreast of it all.  You know, since I know they don't have time to read any of it themselves.  I see it as a great public service!!)

The other day I can across this article with the teaser title "Why 'princess' culture may be bad for little girls". 

Really?  Someone finally thought long and hard about this??

Gee, I'm glad they finally caught up!  Sheesh!! C'mon people!  Know what we've known all along!  Not everyone looks good in pink or purple!!!! 

Duh!

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm really hoping that Finn & Belle will cancel each other out on the dirty boy/girlie girl stuff. fingers are crossed!!