Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Pregnant Lady Tips for Non-Pregnant Ladies

Years ago in grad school a wife of a classmate was pregnant.  BTW - I'm talking about you, Mom Outnumbered....

I remember her sharing the secret of the rubber band waistband extender.  You know when you're not quite ready for those maternity pants.... you loop a rubber band through the button hole of your pants and wrap the ends around the button to extend out ever tightening waists.  Of course this method was intended for the growing stomach of a pregnant gal. 

However I decided to use it today on a pair of pants that I love - except I think they got the waist dimensions a little to trim in relation to the hip area.  Now they are MUCH more comfy.  And probably much easier on my digestion too.

Thanks MO!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I still use that little trick on some of my ill-fitting pants. Except my pants actually don't fit right because I've had three children and eaten too many french fries.

Unknown said...

Oh, it works with a hair elastic too, and I find those are a little more trustworthy than a regular rubber band.