Have you had a yogurt from Stbx? It has an inset cup that holds the granola. Good idea - it keeps it from getting soggy until you eat it. Who knows how long it sits in the counter before you buy it.
I took the cup out and sat it on my thigh and sprinkled a bit og granola on the yogurt as I was eating it. By the time i was done there was lots left. I was cleaning up to throw it all away in the trash and combining everything for an easier trip to the bin. My spoon was in the empty yogurt cup so I squeezed the granola cup and stuck it in sideways in the yogurt cup, around the spoon. As I was getting ready to stand the small granola cup rocketed out of the larger yogurt cup and spewed granola EVERYWHERE into my lap and floor! Includiing a bit of yogurt that got on the back of the granola cup from the inside of the yogurt cup.
After I initially gasped like an old lady I just started giggling. I mean really - what an idiodic thing to do! Obviously I didn't think that through and paid the consequences. The guy beside looked over sheepishly. I looked right at him and said "it's ok. You can laugh. I deserve it."
I've had a very stressful week and, funny enough, I think this is exactly what I needed to snap me out of my funk.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
1 comment:
See, you don't need children to help you look bedraggled and unkempt; you're doing a bang up job all by yourself! Gold star for you! ; D
Post a Comment