Monday, October 23, 2006

back in the west

Well, I'm in Salt Lake City rihgt now. Never been here before. At first glance it looks similar to Denver. Ah - I miss Colorado.... (sigh)

Yesterday I spent ALL day on a plane. It started when I thought my alarm clock going off VERY early. I had downloaded the Clemson fight song to my cell phone and I all of a sudden hear a marching band playing! I was so alseepo I thought I had set my alarm to the radio and a football game was being broadcast or something. I was totally alseep... I looked at the clock and it was only 4:30 AM!!!! David had the mind to tell me it was the phone, not the alarm, and to answer it. It was the Orbitz travel system calling to tell me my flight was on time. Gee, thanks. Come on!! My flight wasn't until 7:30AM! Why were they calling me so early??!!!

I flew from Syracuse to Philly to Phoenix to Salt Lake. ugh! But I;m here in one piece!! YEAH! Apparently my boss flew through Chicago and got stuck due to bad weather. He's now not getting here until tomorrow. That'll make for a long trip!

Once I get used to my new phone I'll start with the pictures again. I just haven't had time to play with it and figure it all out yet. I'm very excited because it's a much better camera and should give me much better pictures!

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

Salt Lake City smells funny.