Of course Jax isn't the only one that will get in the box. But I always figured the cats liked it because it was cozy with a blanket. Nope - apparently it's just because it's a basket. That's it. This theory was proven true again last night. Over the weekend I decided to rearrange some lamps in the family room. It's left me with a space that needed, well... something. So I took and extra basket and threw some mags in it. As I was going to bed last night I reached over to turn off the lamp to find this:

Ries has somehow managed to squeeze his little butt in that little space left by the mags. It amazes me what cats can get in and out of easily. As you can clearly see he was very comfy in his new bed - obviously made just for him...
No comments:
Post a Comment