I'm grumpy. All the traveling is taking it's toll. Actually, it's not the traveling itself per se, but if you know me even just 50% then you know I don't sleep worth a damn. All this traveling is seeming to make it worse. Like right now - it's past 11:30pm and I'm up messing around on the computer. Again, if you know me I go to bed between 9 and 10. Something is definitely wrong here. Especially since I didn't go to bed until way past midnight last night. This is NOT normal for me.
so - you'll have to excuse me if I don't blog until I get back home. Right now I'm fighting the very strong urge to vent to bitch and complain about everything.... not so much fun for the reader, I'd imagine. But I don't want to not write in the blog for days on end.
give me a few days and hopefully I can shrug off this crappy bitchiness that has settled in.....
No comments:
Post a Comment