Aggie is my friend Brooke's dog. She's a Vizula - a Hungarian-tye Weimereiner. Isn't she cute??!!! Sitting there, looking all calm and regal... She's a great little dog. Brooke says she's about 40 - 45lbs. She's in great shape too - no flab on this dog!!The thing with Aggie, any dog actually, is she goes all crazy when she gets excited. My dogs have a tendancy to cirle around you like a pack (or is it a school?) of sharks. Liam will also hop around a bit and Nikki, when she's in a misbehaving mood, will even try to jump on you. Not Aggie.
Aggie has what I would call a "special dance". She wiggles from side to side, giving you the biggest grin you have EVER seen. The problem is with the grin - it can easily be misinterpreted as something else. I was lucky enough to actually capture (although not very well) this behavior with my camera phone...


I'm telling ya - this dog is CUTE! I would have taken her home with me if I could. Plus - she
s much easier to manage than my tubby -doggies....
3 comments:
I think I just shit myself. That dog is frightening. Are you sure she didn't chew your hands off?
No really - she's a very friendly dog!! She just has a weird looking smile...
hi - justb een reading your comments and thought I woudl tellyou about one ! of my dogs - having got 4 and 4 cats ! - she is an 18 month old rotti x vizsla so although she has a rotti colour her features are softer as she has taken the vizsla look - she is as mad as a hatter and i do know where you are coming from with the "smile" and now that you have said that and i have seen the pics i agree and being x rotti it makes people think even worse but she is the most friendly loveable dog out and gets very upset if you ignore her !!!!
Post a Comment