I live in the 'burbs with a husband, 1 dog and 3 cats. That's right, you read correctly... THREE cats. 'Burb life ain't so bad.
Why is it that the naked people are never, never attractive? It's really not fair.I can't believe you saw that.Better you than me, girl. Better you than me.
I agree. I'll tell you what though... I felt like the hottest babe on the planet after witnessing that! I was tempted to strip down and show them how great a 31 year-old body looks!!!
Okay, it's been long enough. Write a new post so this isn't the first thing I see when I look at your blog! Please and thank you.
Dear god Jules, it's been over a week!!! I'm going blind just checking for a new post!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why is it that the naked people are never, never attractive? It's really not fair.
I can't believe you saw that.
Better you than me, girl. Better you than me.
I agree. I'll tell you what though... I felt like the hottest babe on the planet after witnessing that! I was tempted to strip down and show them how great a 31 year-old body looks!!!
Okay, it's been long enough. Write a new post so this isn't the first thing I see when I look at your blog! Please and thank you.
Dear god Jules, it's been over a week!!! I'm going blind just checking for a new post!
Post a Comment