Well, MH asked so I'll tell. I found this great detergent called WIN. I have to buy it at Dick's Sporting Goods. I'm sure they carry it other places if you don't have a Dick's. Or you can buy it on their website. However DO NOT go to www.dicks.com. That IS NOT, I repeat -NOT their website. Their website is www.dickssportinggoods.com.
Yes, I know this website issue because I've done it. AT WORK!!
Anyway - this detergent is a bit pricey, $8 for about 20 oz or so. But I don't use it for every load. I just use it for towels (because someone in the house gets them smelling like mildew on occasion... I won't name names, but it's not me.) and for our workout gear. The stinky smells seem to stay in the workout clothes I think because they're all synthetic and such.
Ok, I just went to the Dick's website and they don't carry it online anymore. But you can look for retailers on the WIN site www.windetergent.com
Before I bought this stuff I would put a cup of white vinegar in with any suspicious stinky loads. That seemed to work ok but not as good as this detergent. So if you don't want to shell out bucks or can't find the WIN then just use the white vinegar and see if that works for you.
1 comment:
This information is going to come in very handy as the boys get older! And we even have a Dick's in Loveland (the sporting goods store, not whatever was on that other website).
Post a Comment