Friday, August 14, 2009

Lost friend found!

Ok, as much as FB kinda gives me the creeps on one hand... on the other it has put me back in touch with some old friends. And when I say old I'm not referring to the high school people who never talked to me but have mysteriously decided to "friend" me on the site.

I was friended by an old friend of mine from grad school the other day. I then friended his wife. Then through their postings I happened across the wife's blog.

In case I've told you the story, these are the friends that, at the time, had a 4-year old that called me "dul-ya" and once asked me if he could "play wif your titties". yes, he meant my cats. His mother is allergic and his dad brought him over to play with my cats - but of course he couldn't pronounce it correctly at that age. What makes the story 100% funnier - they're Mormon. His dad put him up to it too knowing he couldn't pronounce it right. And you thought all Mormons were completely straight-laced! HA!!

Well, I went through and read her blog - I've added it to the side. It's called "Outnumbered". She's married with 3 boys. I think you know why she named it that.

It's hilarious!!! If you have kids you're going to love it. If you don't have kids you'll still think it's pretty darn funny. And she adds recipes every Friday! What a great idea!!

Check it out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I've never been blogged about in someone else's blog . . . at least not in a positive light. I think that was a positive light? At least when you said "old" you weren't referring to age!