Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How cute!!

I'm re-reading the Twilight series. I know... pathetic. I can't help it, I'm addicted.

But the funniest thing has happened. I'll come home and David will ask "Did you see the bit on the web about the Twilight actors doing..... [insert latest story here]?"

Usually I have but in some cases - like last night - he was ahead of me in the Twilight news department. He found a clip of an interview with Taylor Lautner where they showed new snippets of the New Moon movie. He pulled it up for me to watch.

I can't tell if he's taken an interest just to have something to chat about with me or if he's developing a Twilight crush himself and is hiding behind my addiction so no one knows....

I'm betting on the latter... ; )

2 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

i bet my nieces wish i were more like you - they keep trying to talk to me about the latest dish in anticipation of the new moon release and i have no idea what they're talking about!!! we had very different opinions about the first movie (i thought it was terrible, they thought it was "da bomb!"), so their mean ol' auntie clearly isn't very cool anyway. ;^)

Anonymous said...

This Twilight business is getting to be quite a big thing. My mom is now addicted and is trying to get me to read the books. We'll see...I am pretty backlogged in the reading dept. But, you should go over to my mom's and talk Twilight while playing an intense game of Wii bowling!! =D

*side note* the verification word I am required to enter to post this comment is "rearme." I won't even go there...