I live in the 'burbs with a husband, 1 dog and 3 cats. That's right, you read correctly... THREE cats. 'Burb life ain't so bad.
That's it, I'm staging an intervention!!
OMG! I would pay big $$ to see you wear that. Ha Ha!
I really think you're getting funnier as you get older. Your blog is hilarious!
I second a vote for the intervention. While I admit I have read all the books and seen the movie, I think this may be going too far...
I don't get it VILF...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's it, I'm staging an intervention!!
OMG! I would pay big $$ to see you wear that. Ha Ha!
I really think you're getting funnier as you get older. Your blog is hilarious!
I second a vote for the intervention. While I admit I have read all the books and seen the movie, I think this may be going too far...
I don't get it VILF...
Post a Comment