If you've seen my FB update lately you'll know that I've been sick. Just a fever and body aches but still - no one wants to be sick when it's nice out!!
I came home at lunch on Monday and pretty much slept the rest of the day. So I asked D if he'd mind picking me up some Tylenol PM for the evening. This way I could take the Tylenol for my body aches and fever but also have some "PM" since I was worried I wouldn't sleep well from having napped all afternoon.
A while back a Rx told me that Benedryl at night is great for sinus headaches, etc... so I take Benedryl in the evenings on occasion. It does knock me out but I still can stumble to the bathroom if nature calls in the middle of the night. Actually I'm quite lucid, probably because I've been taking it so long.
Back to the Tylenol PM.... I took 2 as recommended on the bottle. Unfortunately I had to pee in the middle of the night. Don't worry - I made it up and to the bathroom - but man I was DRUGGED! If you saw me I probably looked really drunk. I remember stumbling sideways when I got out of bed and never took my hand off a wall until I was properly seated. Benedryl does not do this to me.
The next morning I was, apparently, more entertainment than I thought. David said he was reading in bed and I was out cold. I wasn't talking in my sleep per se, but making noises like I was trying to say something but it didn't make any sense.
And the dreams!!! I got smart the next night and only took 1 PM and 1 regular Tylenol. But both nights I had the weirdest and most vivid dreams!!! And lots too. Sometimes I remember my dreams, sometimes I don't. If I dream I usually only remember one of them. Nope with Tylenol PM... quite psychedelic!
If Tylenol PM does this to me remind me to never take Ambien. I'm sure I'd be one of those people out driving their cars without knowing...
No comments:
Post a Comment