I live in the 'burbs with a husband, 1 dog and 3 cats. That's right, you read correctly... THREE cats.
'Burb life ain't so bad.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Worried about the cold
Everyone is worried about Cabby getting cold with her new 'do. So I bought her a teeny tiny doggie sweater - 'cuz they don't make cat sweaters. But I think her butt is still cold...
kypp apparently has sympathy for cabby after seeing the pic on your phone last night!
he had to tear me away from buying an adorable argyle sweater for heidi last weekend. i never thought i'd put clothes on my pets, but i almost couldn't resist.
What's next? A cute little dog/cat Halloween costume? I can see now that you really do need to borrow my children immediately! Maybe you can find them a Halloween costume while you're at it?
3 comments:
kypp apparently has sympathy for cabby after seeing the pic on your phone last night!
he had to tear me away from buying an adorable argyle sweater for heidi last weekend. i never thought i'd put clothes on my pets, but i almost couldn't resist.
better a cold butt than...well, you know....
What's next? A cute little dog/cat Halloween costume? I can see now that you really do need to borrow my children immediately! Maybe you can find them a Halloween costume while you're at it?
I can't believe I'm helping you with this.....why don't you find her some "Twilight" gear to wear.
Post a Comment