I have to make cookies today before heading over to the IL for dinner. Even though I've known this for a while I forgot to set out the butter for it to soften. But I'm resourceful. I found a great way to soften butter (without accidentally melting it in the microwave...)
Take the sticks of butter, still wrapped, of course, and put them between your thighs. Preferable with your pants still on, of course. Or in my case, my cotton PJ bottoms, 'cuz I'm still in them.
Every so often rotate the sticks to soften on all sides.
This is REALLY WORKING!
So all I have is: So sorry to all the skinny be-otches who don't have enough thigh meat to make this work. You should be sure to preplan your baking.
3 comments:
i'll, um, keep that in mind as i prepare for thanksgiving this week... =)
Actually - to be honest - it was the hubby's idea!!
He has some good ideas in the kitchen! Like when he vacuumed out the oven crumbs!! Ingenious! : )
I am thinking that he was not really offering a cooking tip ;)
Post a Comment