Monday, January 25, 2010

Change of heart

My original intent for this post was to whine and complain about the dress "experience" I'm having with my upcoming ball. (I will blog later on the ball, at least to explain what it is)

However I always read my friends' blogs before I write in mine. I went to Outnumbered and read her post on this. It's about Haiti and her church's efforts in disaster relief. It's a really good read. I encourage everyone to read it. But it also made me realize that no one cares about my body-image issues, especially in light of a tragedy such as what happened in Haiti.

So thanks to Outnumbered for inadvertently steering me back to the right path - of realizing what is truly important. And to make me realize how fortunate and lucky I really am.

So everyone go to Outnumbered blog. If anything, to thank her from keeping me from blogging about my saddlebags...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gee, thanks! I still want to hear about the saddlebags sometime, though.