Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FB experiment

There is a guy I went to high school on FB. Back in the day he was a little scrawny thing. Trumpet player, actually. He was a nice guy, quiet.

Well I've seen him on FB now and then since I've been part of the FB world. He's changed. He's got the body of a greek god - no lie. And he's gay. (so no, I don't feel bad/guilty or any such thing by writing this in the event my husband reads it.)

It's been quite obvious from the get go of his sexual orientation. And I guess because of that I feel "safe"at ogling his pictures. (Apparently he hangs with a big group of the most built gay guys I have EVER seen. And they ALWAYS have their shirts off!!) It's just a little harmless eye candy, in my opinion.

Well, I thought Mr. Trumpet would get a kick out of a compliment. So I finally just dropped him a note (we are friends on FB, after all..) and commented on his rockin' bod in all these pictures. Now remember - I'm a spaz now and obviously always have been. So I'm sure (hoping) that he laughed at it. But since I just sent it I haven't yet got a response.

So here's hopin' I didn't offend him and hope he loves the compliment!

Or totally creep him out....

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

Still creepy (to hang around half naked)..."group of gay guys" or not, I don't think YOU need to be the one worried.

You will have to email me the not so secret identity of said trumpet player.

WV: "spaspodi"--highly coincidental