Thursday, January 07, 2010

WTF?!?!

I've been having really interesting, vivid dreams lately. This morning I woke up giggling... OUT LOUD! Apparently the hubby sleeps like a rock.

And as I lay there I tried to remember my dream right then so I might have a chance at recalling it later. It was a doozey!

All I can remember -but of course I have a feeling there was much more to it than this ,but this is all I can recall - is it was me, eyeheartorange and about 4 or 5 other gals. First we went on a "tour" of Hershey's. But it more like touring a big 'ol Crakcer Barrel-type place. All folksy and crafty and such. I do not recall seeing any chocolate whatsoever. But I do remember just us being taken into R&D where they were developing drinks. They had us taste test many sodas and something really new for them - GIN! As in "gin & tonic"!! And no, it wasn't chocolate flavored. Maybe that was in the development queue...

Needless to say we all freely sampled the gin.

The only other thing I can remember is all us girls back at my house. Although, it did not resemble my "real" house whatsoever. It was much cooler - as in layout and style. I seem to remember that EHO helped me decorate it. She's got some kickin' style! (that's a "real" statement. As in: in real life she's got great style!) And I was explaining to the other girls that EHO "is very autistic! Oops!! I mean ARTISTIC!" Clearly alcohol had been involved.

So looking back and trying to analyze this dream I have concluded it is telling me to:
- hurry up and finish decorating the house
- cut back on the gin & tonics!!
- and to visit Hershey, PA?????

No comments: