So I'm not too good at posting everyday. So I'm going to add 3 more things I'm thankful for in this post.
6. We now have a Chipotle in town! And because of it the hubby and I can agree on something to eat together.
7. An understanding hubby - when I keep pushing that we have to get things done and then get struck with a migraine he continued on by himself. (and refrained from any smart comments about how I was the one pushing to get things done...) And proceeded to make a dog ramp for Liam so he can get off and on the deck by himself. (ok, he'll still need a good bit of training to be able to use it... he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.)
8. Craigslist!! I have been able to finish furnishing my house on the cheap!!
Side note: I found this 1950's Danish-modern Z chair on craigslist for $50. (above. missing the cushions and the lattice in the bottom that supports the cushion. and I also have the origianl cushions!) I immediately grabbed that sucker up! I really had no idea but I figured that if someone fixed the bottom and made new cushions for it that it would resell for a few hundred dollars. (not that I was planning on reselling it....) Yesterday the guy I bought it from emailed me and told me his wife came across the chair on ebay and I got a great deal! Those chairs, if you can even find one, are going for almost $1000 each!!!
A THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!
Holy cow!

No comments:
Post a Comment