Y'all probably know I don't agree with Sarah Palin's politics. However I'm sure she's a nice person. And although I don't think her daughter is a fabulous dancer I think she has done extremely well on DWTS, even though I highly disagree that she belongs in the finals. She seems to be a very "normal" girl who made a poor choice and is living with the consequences.
I guess to sum it up I don't care enough for the Palin's to be watching their new reality show. As a matter of fact I have suggested to the hubby that if Bristol wins DWTS I may boycott that show as well, based on principle.
But to send a nasty-gram laced with white powder to Bristol on the set of DWTS?!?!?!
Are you frickin' kidding me? What is wrong with people out there? If you don't like the Palin's politics send the talcum powder-laced letter to her mother, not her you stupid idiot!! What in the world does her daughter have to do with anything?
My guess is Bristol's doing DWTS to earn some cash to raise her kid. There are no politics involved!!! And if you're pissed she's in the finals take it up with ABC or other higher-ups at the show. What could possibly come of threatening Bristol? (I'm assuming it was some kind of threat seeing it was mean to scare with the talcum...)
Geesh!!!!!
1 comment:
my bet: her baby daddy sent it!!
seriously, i totally agree with you. i hate Sarah Palin, but like maggots drawn to rotten meat I couldn't help but watch her reality show. I respect her as a mother and a women. I don't respect her politics.
Oh, and Bristol on DWTS--WTF!?! So are we now telling every teen out there 'don't worry, if you get pregnant, you could become famous'.
Post a Comment