I suppose I could be thankful for no crying babies on the flights....
Once in Atlanta I stopped at Chic-Fil-A on my way to baggage claim. Cuz let's face it - CFA works just as well as any migraine medication (that I packed in my checked luggage. Note to self NOT to do that again!) So I guess I could say I'm thankful for CFA...
But what I'm really thankful for today? Akmed. The exceptionally nice man, employee of Marriott, that checked me in as I arrived just a short time ago. He double checked to be sure my Marriott number had been entered and I jokingly said "Please make sure!! I need all the nights I can get. I'm about to lose my gold status!"
I must have looked as desperate as I felt because he smiled and declared me his VIP guest of the day! He handed me a card that allowed me to pick a "goodie" like 500 bonus points, or free day of valet parking, etc. Then he took the card and checked off the 500 points and said he was going to give that to me complementary anyway - what else would I like?
!!!!!
I chose a half bottle of Merlot, naturally.
Thank you Akmed! You totally made my day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment