On this last day of month-long blogging my thankfulness you would probably expect another thoughtful, serious, sobering comment.
Nope!
I'm thankful for steam cleaners!
Let's face it. Without one our floors would be a pee and puke-filled mess. But they're not.
Our "cycle" is buy a new one approximately every 3 years, and get something repaired on it every year in between. This year we decided to forgo the repair and buy a different brand that got top reviews. (hoping to also forgo yearly repairs for a while...)
The up side - it's supposed to clean better than our old one and last longer without the repairs.
The down side - the little more expensive (but not much) and a lot more complex to put together. Which I got the honors to do last night because the hubby had a meeting. Usually I love doing things like that but the booklet was teeny tiny and I had a hard time seeing what I was supposed to do (it was not intuitive). And it took so long that I didn't actually have time to use it last night. I guess that will be tonight's fun!!
I hope y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. And remember to be thankful for what we all have regardless the time of year.
side note: I'm also very thankful for the few times we have Stanley Steemer come in and give the carpets a good once over to get the stuff our cleaner can't really get!!
2 comments:
I would totally be thankful for a steam cleaner if I had one. And Cooper doesn't just look like a stinker, he is one. Also, Glen has tons of gray hair, you just can't see it in that picture! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
I love my steam cleaner. Don't know what I'd do without it!
Post a Comment