Monday, November 01, 2010

Fah-gett about it!

Wandering Girl will be the new owner of a set of Conair Hot Sticks later this week.....  I tried again this morning without success.  If I can't get it in at least 2 tries then it's not worth it.

That said I'm hoping to pick up both a flat iron (which I used to have one and sold in a garage sale 2 years ago because I never used it....)  and a set of "hooker/ evanglical" rollers. 

Why both?

Well, although I really hope Neda is right about the flat iron I'm worried it's not going to work.  My hair gets stringy before I can even get out the door.  So I'm thinking the flat iron will just compound the problem...  But I'm going to give it the old college try!  (Who am I kidding - I only "did" my hair in college probably 4 times...  I was queen of the sweat pants and baseball hat!)   

And that leaves me with "conventional" rollers.  We'll see how this goes.....

No comments: